Snapvent 1 PAIR Small 51mm
Snapvent very small.
2″ hole size
Sold as a pair
This Snapvent is the smallest ventilator. Made to fit in the smallest space available in a 2″ opening. This particular ventilator does not close flush with the surface mounting area like the other ventilators we offer. It does rotate like all Snapvents and is considered “closed” when the open scoop is rotated into the downward position.
- First determine exactly where you wish to have your ventilators placed in your vehicle and mark the locations accordingly.
- Next, it is of paramount importance, that you first drill a test hole in a different piece of material that matches where your ventilators will be installed. Check your hole diameter as it must be exactly 2″ for the ventilator to function properly. The diameter of the hole is what secures the ventilator in position. If your hole is too large the ventilator will “loosely rotate” in the hole and not function correctly. It is better for the hole to be slightly smaller than required, than it is for it to be larger.
- Once you are satisfied with your test, drill or cut your holes in the places you have previously marked.
- Take your ventilator, and with the bottom open part facing away from you, squeeze the sides, and push the ventilator fully into the hole you cut. Although it is unlikely, this part could be damaged. But compressing it enough to fit into the hole is not difficult, and should result in no problems.
- This part is now installed and will not close flush with the surface area.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|