Snapvent 1 PAIR Large 81mm
Out of stock
81mm hole size
Sold as a pair
This Snapvent is one of the original designs that was used almost exclusively on motorcycle fairings. this backless design was originally made for the sloped design of fairings to allow air to flow more towards the rider. . This part was not designed with additional side wings as they were not required for slower Interstate speeds, and does not contain a tension wire as it was not required.
- First determine exactly where you wish to have your ventilators placed in your vehicle and mark the locations accordingly.
- Next, it is of paramount importance, that you first drill a test hole in a different piece of material that matches where your ventilators will be installed. Check your hole diameter as it must be exactly 81mm for the ventilator to function properly. The diameter of the hole is what secures the ventilator in position. If your hole is too large the ventilator will “loosely rotate” in the hole and not function correctly. It is better for the hole to be slightly smaller than required, than it is for it to be larger.
- Once you are satisfied with your test, drill or cut your holes in the places you have previously marked.
- Take your ventilator, and with the bottom open part facing away from you, squeeze the sides, and push the ventilator fully into the hole you cut. Don’t worry, you cannot squeeze hard enough by hand to damage the part.
- Push the ventilator firmly in place all the way into the opening until the top part is flush with the window surface. This is the fully closed position.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|